CELTIC BAND BRAVO BELL
Few believe bells actually warn off evil. Yet they’re a great tradition, and a great way to remind fellow bikers why they need to stay safe. But there are a few rules.
- Hang it from the lowest part of your bike. Gremlins will be trapped in its hollow if they try to reach for your bike. And hang it towards the front as the ringing drives them away.
- If you buy your own bell the magic does work.
- But if you receive one as a gift from a friend or loved one the magic is twice as strong.
- If you steal a bell off someone else’s bike you’ll get all the gremlins they would have had, on top of your own.
- If you ever sell your bike, keep the bell. It’s a precious gift of love and good will.